2009/01/03

tested 3 products, summer '08

Looking for a new fondation this summer, I gone to three shops, to let them doing a makeup on me.
◉ first one, at Shiseido stand, at Ito Yokado デパート。My favorite one, I think. Natural but make my skin soft.

make up ▷ Shiseido MAQUillAGE fondation

◉ second one, ,at Shiseido stand, at SUZURAN デパート。

make up ▷ Shiseido The Makeup liquid fondation
Dual Balancing Fondation - Teint Double Contrôle SPF15 PA++
Good product but not so natural, and absolutely not for summer !

◉ and finally Estee Lauder, at SUZURAN デパート。

make up ▷ I can't find the paper !! I forgot ! hum, anyway, to pink for me, my skin is enough 'piggy-color' without mu !
But they gave me so documentation and testers, and in a nice bag O.o
And I already had Idealist skin-care, I'll continue it, I didn't found better than that for the moment, I just LVE it but not his price.

can you see thathere ? they also gave me some big cotton ! I will NEVER have that in France, for sure !

6 commentaires:

chamalos a dit…

tu trouves ça trop rose la dernière photo ? pas moi, ça te fait vraiment un joli teint... la deuxième, hum, ouais, ça fait un peu présentateur du JT maquillé en orange ^^'

Anonyme a dit…

Ca c'est clair que tu n'auras jamais un service d'aussi bonne qualité en France. Parce que tu n'auras aucun service hahahaha

Je préfère le premier, il fait plus naturel et il unifie bien.
Le deuxième fait vraiment poupée avec 2 tonnes de fond de teint haha
Et le dernier peut passer encore...

niea999 a dit…

Ghislaine,
mouarf, chouette, je pourrais revenir en France et trouver facilement du taf si j'achete ce fond de teint tu veux dire ? hum, tentant XD
Pour le rose, oui c'est vrai que le rendu etait beau, moins transparent que le 1er, donc moins de TACHES de rousseur mais.. ouais, trop rose a mon gout (et dans mon souvenir) XD
bah, allez, je retournerais demander un essai tiens ! (a un autre centre commercial, pour eviter qu'ils me reconnaissent ? hum.. ;p)

niea999 a dit…

Charlie,
vouais, on pense pareil ^^
et pour le service bah c'est clair, c'est ce qui me rend triste et nerveuse quand je rentre en France.. rah, j'aurais moins souffert de ne pas connaitre la courtoisie japonaise, lol !
bon par contre un truc + cool en France c'est quand tu leur demande un truc qui n'est pas dans le "menu" (je veux dire, meme pour une boutique de maquillage ou autre, pas juste resto, hein^^) ils peuvent accepter de faire une exception en France. Essaie ca au Japon... c'est costaud.. -_____ -"

Anonyme a dit…

Sorry for erasing the comment, it came out double :S Your skin is sooooo pretty, it's like alabaster!

Gala xxx

niea999 a dit…

no problem miss ^^

thanks for complimenting my skin !
that was thanks to the makeup, actually !
and eventually, working out everyday, by bicycle all the time, in this very windy area.. my skin hurts so bad now , everytime ! and even on pic, I'm not sure that would be that pretty if I'd come back on this blog..
Let's give it a try if I have time this week (this is my 5days summer vacation ! hurray ! T_T *I need moooooore days off.. I will DIE ! I'm NOT japanese ! need to rest ! come on !*) mouahaha, sorry for screaming online ! XD