2009/03/13

Kandee Contest

Today, I wanna post a MakeUp I copycated from Kandee Johnson, a make-up artist I liiiiike a lot.
An amazing girl always smiling, sparkling and glittering, haha ^^

Well, I retried her Green With Envy - Green / Gold Smokey Eye.

you should go to look this video on YT for a bigger size, girls
Hum, and this is my try(please don't laugh too much at me)

...
and because I think I NEED a stupid pic.. tadam XD

see you ^^ (on this ghostly blog.. I know.. u_u'')


http://tinyurl.com/bbgspn

6 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

Wow! This is so cool gradation eyes.
And I checked this Kandee's youtube movie.
I really really want some M.A.C's eyeshadow.

I jumped to this homepage from facebook links^^

niea999 a dit…

ho, thank you for your comment ^^
I just started this blog.. so empty ! haha

yes, I LOVE M.A.C. too !
But you should go to Tokyo to find some.. there's NO M.A.C products in Gunma.. *so sad*
and this is a very good brand, good quality, colors and not only eyeshadows ! I LOOOVE their compact powders ! *wanna buy, wanna buy.. no money.. rah !* hahaha ^^

I hope you enjoyed the video, this Kandee is a sweetheart, really ^.^

Ho, she will make us vote for this contst soon.. may I ask you to go to vote if you want ? Not especially for me, but for the make up you'll love (and I saw some nice ones ! I wanna vote for 2/3 people, actually, haha !)

ok, TTYS ^*^

Anonyme a dit…

il est super ce maquillage il va bien à tes yeux... je voulais savoir c'est pas chiant d'avoir les yeux gris pour les maquillages, parce que je sais que pour les yeux autres que marrons y'a souvent pleins de couleurs qui vont pas

niea999 a dit…

pardon miss pour ce retard de reponse !!!
pour repondre a ta question, ado j'ai cru ca, que ce serait chiant, car les gens autour de moi le disaient, vendeuses de magasins, etc.. magazines aussi ! et puis en fait je me suis quand meme amusee chez moi (bon bien sur je n'osais pas sortir ainsi, les rares fois ou je l'ai fais, on me demandait si j'allais bien dans ma tete :D) mais finalement avec la merveilleuse ere d'internet, les barrieres du ca-ne-se-fait-pas se sont effritees, chouette ^^
Perso je ne m'arrete a aucune couleur ! du moins, tant que j'en trouve en vente, haha ^^
Une couleur en particulier qui te pose question ?

Anonyme a dit…

hey thanks for following my blog ur page is very fun and exciting keep it up

Anonyme a dit…

http://blackluvbgrafee.blogspot.com/2009/08/others.html#links